0

Pick up, take out

Posted by Elanor on 1:55 PM in
It's pick-up-take-out-day. This morning I had a call with the picture book service, after one month of impatiently waiting I could finally pick up the photo album of our holiday! Normally it take 7 days, in my case it took exactly 4 e-mails, two phone calls and 31 days! Luckily it was worth waiting for, it looks fabulous!

My second take away stop will be after work. I once signed up for The Insiders, a company that sends out products that are not yet on the marked to be tested by customers. Last week I got lucky, they told me that I could try out ready-made cake doughs from Herta. Who wouldn't want that?

Also tonight I will be eating take out. Like every Monday and Wednessday there's box training tonight. And since The Geek is having dinner at his parents, I have to take care of my own food. No way that I'm cooking after two sweaty, tiring, nasty hours of training. So I'm probably gonna order something... unless I eat one of those cakes?

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Elanorology All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.